Here are some reasons why you shouldn't do BAT EXCLUSIONS yourself:
- Bats carry deadly diseases, including rabies and viruses related to SARS (severe acute respiratory syndrome). Research even suggests bats may be the original hosts of nasty viruses such as Ebola and Nipah.
- Do not attempt to poison or exterminate bats. Bats are protected under Florida wildlife laws and it is illegal to willfully kill bats in Florida.
- At the end of the day, it's just not worth it. Don't waste your time and energy. Let a professional at ALL SERVICE PEST MANAGEMENT, INC. do it for you.
HOW WE REMOVE BATS
- We locate the entry points.
- We bat-proof the openings.
- We setup bat exclusion devices.
- We give the bats time to leave.
- We seal all the openings.
- We clean up the mess the bats made.
- We set up Bat Boxes, to allow a safe place for the bats to make homes.